Have you ever wanted to keep up with an episode of your favorite show but you were not home in time? Well, you can now watch any of your favorite shows without having to be at home, how? With a good internet-connected Android phone you can simply search for your show on the Yacine TV app and you can watch your episode seamlessly.
So What is Yacine TV?
Yacine TV is an Android app that allows you to watch your favorite TV shows, music, sports, and other sorts of entertainment from your Android phone. You will only need a good internet connection and you are good to go.
The app is developed for Android users but doesn’t worry we are going to show you exactly how you are going to use it on your PC.
Before that, let’s see what features this app can boast about and how these features can be of great help to you.
Customized shows – this means that the app will help you locate your preferred shows. Whether animation, musicals, cooking, comedy, documentaries, or any other type of show you need. According to your searches, the app can also recommend some of the best shows that you would watch based on your search and your selected shows.
Watch later list – do you want to watch a show you have spotted on your app but you do not have time to sit and watch the show? Well, this app allows you to save the show on the watch later list and you can watch the movie, documentary, or music later.
A vast array of shows – you will not be forced to watch what is on TV but you can watch whatever you want on your Android phone. You can choose from a vast array of programs you want.
How to Use Yacine TV on Your PC
As we said, Yacine TV is an Android app so downloading the app directly to your Windows or Mac computer can be quite impossible. The app can only be downloaded on your Android app from the Google play store. Fortunately, the technology available nowadays can allow you to tweak the Android OS on your Windows or Mac computer and download the app on your PC.
The technology we are talking about is the use of an emulator.
But What is an Emulator?
To answer this in simple words we can say that an emulator is software that allows you to emulate the Android OS on your Windows or Mac devices. There are many emulators available. This increase in the software was found due to the demand for the same.
Without the knowledge of which is the best emulator, you would be confused about which emulator to choose. Lucky for you, we are here to inform you of the three best emulators that you can use.
- BlueStacks – this is one of the best emulators and the reason why we listed it first. It is excellent to use on a Windows PC.
- MEmu Play – this is also efficient and it is excellent for your Windows PC. The difference here is that you will have to download the APK file of the Yacine TV app on your PC.
- Nox App Player – this is good for those using the Mac PC and you will the same method used to download Android apps using Bluestacks. The only difference here is that you will need to use the App store instead of the famous Google play store.
How to Download Yacine TV App for PC
1. First, download your choice of an emulator. We choose the Bluestacks emulator because we use a Windows PC and we also don’t have to download Yacine TV APK.
2. Next, we will sign in to our Google account. We then visit the Google play store and search for Yacine TV.
3. After that, click on the Yacine TV for PC and click install. Follow the prompts and there you have it on your PC.
Also Read: IPTV Smarters Pro for PC – Free Download