Do you love sharing videos, photos, and other media-related things with your phone? Xshare is just the app for you. Gone are the days when it used to take hours before a single 2GB file was sent to another phone. I very well remember the agony of trying to find infrared to share data with a companion. One would have to put their phones away and disregard them until they were done sharing files, which would take forever.
Fortunately, nowadays, and at the arrival of Bluetooth, sharing files has become an easy job and a fast process. The better news is that there is an even better and speedier app known as Xshare. This app is known to be the fast file transfer app in the world currently.
The app is designed to work on Android devices but does stick around, and we will share some ways you can follow to download it on your PC.
Related Read: Xender App – How to Download and Install for PC
What is Xshare for PC?
This app is super fast and faster than Bluetooth. The app was published by the Shalitry group specifically designed for Android users. It is new on the play store, but one thing one is sure to notice about this app is the splendid structure it is built with. There are no extra and confusing highlights like a committed music player. The only offers a fast and straightforward approach to transferring files from one device to another.
Xshare is used in transferring files from one mobile phone to another and also in matching QR codes. The app also does not need a network for its users to share data of any kind. The app is not only involved in file sharing, but you can also use Xshare to install your files fast on your device.
Currently, Xshare does not have a version that is compatible with PC. The app is specially made for Android users. So how do you download it on your PC? Read on to find a way on how you can download it on your PC.
Features of Xshare File Transfer for PC
Xshare has many features that enable it to perform better than many file transfer apps in the market today. Below are some of these features that you can enjoy as the user;
- The app is very free to download and to use, which means you do not need any subscription fees to download or use this app. All you need is a compatible device to allow you to use this app.
- The QR code coordinating feature is also a unique one. With this feature, you will only be required to choose the files that you want to share tap on the offer button.
- The QR code will quickly show on your screen, and your companion’s device will filter the system enabling a quick blending and a super-fast file transfer.
- The app also has a saving feature that allows you to save files in your preferred location.
The above features make Xshare one of the best file-sharing apps in the market today.
How to download Xshare for PC (Windows and Mac OS)
Xshare was specifically built for Android devices; you may find that you need to use it on your PC, either Windows or Mac. Since the app is only available for Android devices, you need to find an emulator to download it on your PC.
Download Xshare for PC using Bluestacks
Bluestacks is software that allows you to play or download any Android app on your computer. Below are the steps to follow when you need to download any Android app on your PC.
- The first step is to install Bluestacks on your PC from their official Bluestacks
- Now launch Bluestacks on the PC.
- Once it is installed, click my apps on the emulator and search for Xshare, and you will see the results of Xhsare on the screen then click on it to install.
- You will be asked to log in to your Google account, and after login, the app will start to install immediately.
Note: If you are having trouble with ‘loading’ while downloading Bluestacks, consider
installing the Microsoft.net framework on your computer.
Xshare file transfer app is the fastest file transfer app in the world. With this app, you do not need internet connections to transfer files to other devices; thus it is very reliable and efficient.
The app is currently designed to work only on Android phones, but as you can read above, you can download it using an Android emulator such as Bluestacks. The reason we recommend Bluestacks is because it is readily available for both Windows and Mac computers.
Also Read: How to use Proxynel on PC and Mac with an Android Emulator