The WPS Connect app is a tool that helps you access any private WiFi network that is protected by the WPS protocol.
Most people think that WPS connect helps you to steal other people’s internet. In fact, what the app does is identify all nearby WiFi networks around you and then transmits the WiFi security settings straight to your laptop, which connects you straight to that particular internet connection without giving you access to the person’s security settings.
This tool has come in handy for freelancers, journalists, IT specialists, businessmen or women, or any other professionals who move from place to place and need internet access but tend to find all WiFi connections under lockdown.
The beauty of this app is that it can be downloaded by anyone at any time. All one needs to do is follow the steps as given and the app is ready to use.
Features of WPS Connect app
- It can be supported by multiple devices.
- The app can be used to connect from any place you are.
- It is easy to use; this is because, with just a mere launch, one can easily scan through many WiFi connections.
Downloading and installing WPS to your PC
- Download and launch BlueStacks onto your PC. If one needs instructions they are readily available.
- After installing BlueStacks, scroll through to the home page and look for the play store.
- When in Google play store search for the WPS Connect app.
- After searching for the WPS Connect app, click on the green button saying install the process takes a few seconds or minutes depending on your internet speed.
- Take your time and wait for the app to download and install it in BlueStacks widow.
When this is done, connecting to the internet becomes a necessity because with the blessing of this tool one can stay connected at any time of the day.
Related Post: WiFi WPS WPA Tester for PC