Vidio is an online platform that lets you watch an array of videos with no restrictions at all. The platform boasts a very simple yet classic aesthetic. In the platform, you will find all sorts of videos categorized into different types.
With Vidio, you will get to enjoy all kinds of videos such as news, sports, TV shows, comedy videos, music videos, and other videos of interest. Did we mention that Vidio also incorporates live videos? Yes, this app has a section of live videos in its interface.
Below are some types of content that you will find in Vidio on your Android device.
• News – with this platform, you can easily scroll to find an array of channels that offer live news in Indonesia. Some of these channels include TVoneNews, news360, liputan6.com, among other channels. This is particularly helpful to people who have minimal time to watch live news in the comfort of their homes.
• TV shows – channels like SCtv and indosiar are the perfect avenue to watch your favorite TV shows on the platform.
• Entertainment – you can never go wrong with the entertainment category in the platform. With Vidio, you will get to enjoy videos related to celebrity gossip, live sports, music, among other numerous entertainment videos.
Can I play Vidio Nonton videos on my PC?
Yes and no. What do we mean? Well, the platform has been designed to work on Android devices. If you have to play Vidio content on your laptop then you should consider getting an Android emulator to help you with downloading it on your PC.
What is an Android emulator?
An Android emulator is an app that allows users to view and use Android content on their PC. An Android emulator literally builds a bridge between Android apps and your PC. With an Android emulator, you will be able to view and use all Android apps on your laptop. Without an Android emulator, it would be impossible for anyone to view or use any Android apps on their PC.
There is a wide range of different Android emulators out there, but the most trusted ones include KOplayer, BlueStacks, and Nox app player. So in this detailed article, we are going to take a look at how you can use KOplayer to use the Vidio Nonton video app.
How to play videos on Vidio Nonton TV and video player on your PC
As mentioned, you cannot download and install Vidio Nonton directly on your PC without an Android emulator. So below are the steps to follow to download and install the Vidio Nonton app on your PC using KOplayer.
• Head on the KOplayer official website to download and install the emulator. This Android emulator is completely free, so you will not be charged anything to use it.
• After installation, sign in to the Google play store using your Google account.
• On Google play store, search for Vidio Nonton TV and video and then double click on the app’s icon.
• Install Vidio and wait as the installation might take a bit of time. Once the installation is now done, you can now use this platform to watch all kinds of videos you want.