If you’ve ever had the inconvenience of restricted access to websites, it could be because of your location. For whatever reason, either the web site host or your local authorities have blocked access to those websites and they do so using your location information and IP address. The best way to circumvent this is to use a reliable and stable VPN (Virtual Private Network).
A VPN mimics a private network when connected to a public network. From a public network, users can receive and send data as though they were connected to a private network. It is important to note that VPNs do not provide complete anonymity, but they do significantly increase network security and protection of your personal information. The endpoint of a VPN is not stuck to a single IP address, instead, it pings from one address to another floating on various data networks. This makes it harder for outside parties to detect your exact location.
Thunder VPN is one such provider of VPN. It would be handy to have this app not only in your Android Phone but also in download Thunder VPN for PC, Mac or Windows.
The Thunder VPN app is a reliable VPN provider for Android phones. It is FREE to download and provides secure and stable network access. Several key features of Thunder VPN include:
• No registration needed
• Uses encryption preventing third-party access to a user’s online activity
• Users’ activity logs are not kept by the company
• Unlimited use and time
• A user-friendly interface with limited Ads
• Supports LTE 4G, 3G, Wi-Fi, and all mobile data carriers
• A broad global network of servers in over 16 different countries, high-speed bandwidth.
There is no direct way to download Thunder VPN for Mac, PC or Windows as it is meant for Android phones. Hence the best way is to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks. Android emulators mimic the Android environment on PCs and Macs so you can download and use Android apps as you would do on an Android phone.
How to download BlueStacks
When choosing Android emulators, you need to beware of any malware, spyware or Cryptocurrency miners being embedded in the software. Hence it is recommended to use a common and trusted one like BlueStacks.
The first step in getting Thunder VPN for PC, Windows or Mac is to install
BlueStacks first using the following steps:
• Use the link from here to download BlueStacks
• Open the .exe file to start installing
• Use your Google account to register once the installation is complete.
Downloading Thunder VPN for Mac, PC or Windows
• After installing, open up BlueStacks.
• Search for Thunder VPN in Google Play Store (Google Play Store can be found under My Apps in the BlueStacks home screen).
• Once you’ve found Thunder VPN, click on install.
• After installing Thunder VPN for Windows PC or Mac, you can open the app and choose the location you wish to be seen from.
Please note the system requirements to get BlueStacks and Thunder VPN for PC, Mac or Windows:
For Windows PCs:
• 10 GB free hard disk space
• Minimum 2 GB RAM and good graphics card
• Intel/AMD processor
• Minimum 4GB RAM
• Mac OS Sierra and up
• 4 GB disk space
Related App: Turbo VPN PC