PhonePe App – for All Your Money Transactions
A phone that can help manage all of your money and credit card issues is what most people would love. Most of it all it should be safe to handle such cases because no one wants to lose money through an app. PhonePe is an app that helps you to take care of all your banking transactions from your phone.
PhonePe is an Android tool that allows you to use BHIM UPI, your credit card, wallet, or debit card to recharge your phone, pay all your bills from your phone. The app does not have a PC version but with the help of an Android emulator, you can download it on your PC.
Below are some things you need to know about the PhonePe app and how you can use it.
What is PhonePe?
Flipkart’s PhonePe app is a UPI-based app that allows you to transfer money from your bank to other people or pay bills without showcasing your private details. You need to download a PhonePe account so that you can use it to cater to your bills.
How to create a PhonePe account?
To use this app you need to have a PhonePe account. Creating an account is not easy but the first thing is that you have to ensure that you have a PhonePe app on your Android phone. The second thing you need is an Indian bank that you will connect to your PhonePe account. You will also need a registered number that you use for your bank transactions.
If you have all of these you can now proceed to the next level of downloading the PhonePe account on your phone.
- Download the PhonePe account from Google Play Store or Appstore.
- Open the app and verify your mobile number. Make sure that the mobile number you are verifying is the number registered with your bank account.
- Now enter all the required details like the email address and name. Also, you will be required to enter a 4-digit password on your phone. Activate the wallet.
- Create a new virtual private address (VPA).
- Select your bank account to connect and the app will detect other details about the bank account.
- Confirm your bank details.
That is how it is easy to create a PhonePe account on your app. Now you can send or receive cash on your app. Below is how you send payments from anyone.
How to send money through PhonePe App
Transferring payments using the PhonePe app is not a difficult task. Below is a step-by-step tutorial on how you can do that.
- Open the PhonePe App on your phone.
- Click send on the main screen.
- Enter the virtual private address of the payee or the person you are sending money to.
- Enter the amount of cash to be transacted.
- Select the bank account that you want to use to transfer money.
- Verify all the details carefully and tap send.
How to use the PhonePe app for PC?
As mentioned, this an Android app and therefore there is no PC version. However as we hinted at earlier, you can use the Android emulator. For this reason, you will need to download the Bluestacks Android emulator.
- Log in to your Google account.
- Visit the Play Store or App Store to search for the PhonePe app.
- Click ‘install’ and wait as the app is installing.
- You can now use the PhonePe app on your phone.