This is a guide to the Pokemon X game, which has been made to help or facilitate the consultation of players.
If you are new to Pokemon X and you just want to know how do you start on Pokemon X, you are here at the right place.
Here we will present you with a complete guide. In order to learn how to start a new game in Pokemon X, you should know that to restart the Pokemon account, you must delete your current account.
This means that all your progress will be lost, so keep that in mind before proceeding with the process.
How do you start over on Pokemon X?
If you are having issues when entering the sequence button, try to enter it as the opening cutscenes are playing as many players have reported having had more success this way.
Once you start the screen where you choose between Saved Game or New Game, etc. – Press B, Up, and X. It will cause your save data to delete, and you will have “restarted” your new game.
Also, there is the “Soft Reset”, normally used by players who hunt for Shiny Pokemon. This combination will cause your game to reset to the title screen.
To do that, you need to press L, R, and either Start or Select. Your game will be resumed to the title screen.
It will be much faster than either turn off the device or by closing the game from the home screen and reopening.
Another option: this is the official way to restart a Pokemon account. What we have to do is send a message to the technical support of Pokemon.
The form will ask us to indicate:
– Additional reason for the request (i.e. reason or reasons why we want to cancel the account)
– Nickname of the account you want to delete
– Next, you will have to check-in four boxes that indicate that:
– The request to cancel the account is irreversible
– Both the account in Pokemon and all data associated with the game will be permanently deleted
– You will not be able to use the same Gmail email again if you want to re-register in the game
– You will not be able to use the same nickname once your profile has been deleted
– Once the form is filled out and the conditions are accepted, we give it to send and in a few days, our account in Pokemon will be deleted.
– Keep in mind that this option will permanently delete your account and you will not be able to recover it again, so before contacting Niantic technical support, it is recommended that you evaluate if this is really what you want to do.
How do you make a new save on Pokemon X?
Unfortunately, the Pokemon game only allows a single save file on every game card. If you wish to start a new save file, you must clear your previously saved data first.
For this, Press UP + B + X at the main menu. You will get confirmation notice before the data has been deleted permanently.
Can you start a new game in Pokemon X without deleting?
If you are looking for the answer of how to start a new game in Pokemon X, you are here at the right place.
You have to delete and format Pokemon X first before you can start again. For this, once you have reached the title screen press Up on the D-pad, B, and X all buttons at the same time.
Once you reach the title screen this time around, you have the option to restart a new game in Pokemon X and Y.
We are going with another way to restart the Pokemon account that does not imply deleting the account we currently have. In this case, the first thing we have to do is create an account in Gmail.
Now what we have to do is log into the game with the new account that we have created. We can clear the cache to start the session with the new account or we can delete the game and reinstall it.
In this way, we can restart the Pokemon account, but also make sure that our old account continues to exist, in case we want to resume it at some point.
These steps can also help you in case you need a new account if Niantic gives you a permanent ban for having made some kind of cheat.
At the moment we only have evidence of temporary bans, but in no case has the developer ruled out that there may be permanent bans in the face of certain attitudes.
How do you delete your progress on Pokemon X?
Many of the players want to know how to delete your progress in Pokemon X. There are many reasons to do so, especially after experiencing the “SaveData Bug” that affected Japanese and European region 3DS consoles.
Here are the simple steps to follow:
– Start the new game
– Ensure you are in the main title screen
– Press Up + X + B at the same time
– Now the Pokemon X will ask you if you want to delete your saved data – Yes or No.
– Select “Yes” and it’s done
How do you restart a Pokemon game?
Although it is no longer as fashionable as when it was released for iPhone and Android, the Pokemon game still has a legion of followers that number in the millions throughout the world.
If after playing your favorite game for so long, you find yourself having to restart your Pokemon account, then we will tell you how to do it in a simple way.
Learn here how to start a new game in Pokemon X?
– Go to the System Options menu
– Go to the Data Storage space
– Select the Save Data option
– Choose Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield
– Delete the save data of the current user
– Confirm the action when asked
– Start over Pokemon game