Technology is really changing fast. You would want to move with it as it changes so that you are well informed in terms of security updates and so on. Nowadays people are more advanced even in a burglary. With this rise in crime-related activities, you want to keep your family, home, office safe.
Keye is the application you require. It is a live streaming app for CCTV cameras. It is integrated with the CCTV hardware to ensure you are safe. The app can be used on your tablet, mobile phone, PC or even your desktop. The app has two main parts: Digital Video Recorder and Inter-process communication.
How to Download Keye for PC (Windows and Mac)
Keye application is free for anyone to download. It is readily found in app stores for your device. As long you have the devices that support it such as tablets and phones then you can download it.
• Fix the camera at your desired location at your job, streets, or at home.
• You will now have to link the camera to a WiFi.
• Download Nox Android Emulator and install it on your computer.
• Run the Nox Setup by following the instructions displayed on your screen.
• After you finish that, look for the Nox icon in your computer then input your Gmail account so that you will enable Google Play to be active in your device.
• Go back to the homepage and key in the words “Keye App” where there is a search option.
• After you locate the icon for the app, right-click on it to install it on your computer.
• Keye for PC installation could take some time to complete. However once done, navigate to the homepage and select the “My app” option. After the Keye app appears now you will just click on it.
When you are done with these two phases of the installation of the Keye app you are now free to enjoy its services. You will receive live feeds from the cameras you already installed at the comfort of your home at any time.
You could consider adding an SD card to your device so that it stores the live feeds and can be accessed later on if need be.