IPTV Extreme Pro is an app that allows the streaming of TV shows, movies, and TV channels. IPTV Extreme is a free app that can be downloaded from Google Play Store, however, you will need to pay for an ad-free version which is the IPTV Extreme Pro app. It would be even more convenient to get IPTV Extreme Pro for Mac or PC as then you could watch your favorite content on a bigger screen and with better detail!
Please note that the app does not contain any playlists to watch the channels so users will need to use a VLC player or IPTV bouquet to access the content. You could search the IPTV forum for Playlists.
As it was initially designed for Android users, there is no official way to download IPTV Extreme Pro for Windows PC or Mac but there are ways to get around this problem which will be discussed later.
The key features of the IPTV Extreme Pro app include:
• Features an integrated player (comes in both Advanced & light versions)
• Support for M3U playlists
• Monitor content for children using parental control
• Supports multiple EPGs (Electronic Program Guides)
• EPGs are automatically updated
• Supports all EPG providers
• Picons of different sizes are supported
• Use the Memo function to set reminders for Events on TV Guide
• Download on-demand programs
To get IPTV Extreme Pro on Mac or Windows PC, you need to have an Android Emulator. Android Emulators allow you to download and use Android apps on your PC or Mac by simulating the Android environment. When choosing an Android Emulator, look out for malware, spyware and cryptocurrency miners that may be hidden in the software. It is best to stick with one that is reliable, widely used and tested such as BlueStacks or Nox.
Setting up BlueStacks on PC or Mac
Getting BlueStacks Android Emulator would be your first step to getting IPTV Extreme Pro for PC or Mac. With BlueStacks you can search for Android apps in Google Play Store and download them to use on your PC or Mac. BlueStacks is one of the more reliable and secure Android emulators in the market. Follow the steps below to set it up:
• Using the link here, download BlueStacks
• Open the .exe file and install BlueStacks
• Use your Google account to sign up once the installation is complete
Installing IPTV Extreme Pro for PC and Mac
• Following the setting up of BlueStacks on Mac or PC, open Google Play Store (search under My Apps on the BlueStacks home screen).
• Search for the IPTV Extreme Pro app in Google Play Store. Note that there are two different versions, IPTV Extreme (free with ads) and IPTV Extreme Pro (paid version with no ads). We want the latter version.
• Once you have found it, click on Install and in no time you will have IPTV Extreme Pro for PC or Mac.
• After installation of the app, set it up by adding a Playlist. To do this insert the M3U link or pick a playlist file that was saved before.
• Now you are good to go and enjoy your favorite TV shows and movies on IPTV Extreme Pro for PC or Mac!