Huawei HiLink is a management app that connects the functions of Huawei Mobile Wi-Fi with RuMate apps for a simplified and consistent management experience. It’s an Android app that is downloadable from the Play Store. This tutorial promises that you’ll be able to use Huawei HiLink on your Windows or Mac OS – that’s true! But, take time to learn more about this app first.
Huawei HiLink works with many Huawei products such as Huawei routers, Huawei home gateways, Huawei Mobile Wi-Fi (E5 series), and Honor Cube. Also, the app can be used to manage the entire terminal devices of Huawei HiLink.
In this tutorial, OnlineTechSoft will show you how to download and install Huawei HiLink on your PC. Hence, customers and prospects can have a better viewing and management experience.
Functions of Huawei HiLink
– View network status – carrier name, signal strength, and roaming status.
– Set priorities for internet access and manage connected devices.
– A one-touch connect and disconnect button.
– It alerts you about new messages, steep data usage, and low battery.
– Save and backup files from your phone/tablet to your HiLink device’s microSD card.
– Wi-Fi network setup for guests to improve home network security.
– Sets limit for internet usage duration for children.
– It enables parental control and, toggles between standard and sleep modes.
– Optimize the HiLink device to its best state.
– Other functions include SSID and password modification, internet connection wizard, carrier selection, device shutdown/restart, and APN modification.
How to Download and Install Huawei HiLink on Your PC Using BlueStacks App Player
To install and use Huawei HiLink on your Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac OS, you need an Android emulator to run the process.
– What is Android Emulator?
In a simple term, an Android emulator is a platform that looks similar to the Google Play Store. It allows direct download of Android apps on your operating system. While there are many emulators online, we are going to make use of BlueStacks in this tutorial.
– Step By Step Installation Process of Huawei HiLink App
By now you might be wondering how possible can it be for the Android app to work effectively on PC. This step-by-step tutorial reveals everything you need to know.
- Start with BlueStacks by downloading the software from the official website (www.bluestacks.com)
- Locate the file on your PC and proceed to install it. It’s an easy-to-follow process.
- Do the necessary configuration, most importantly, logging in to BlueStacks. It takes you to the Play Store of the PC version.
- Type your keyword, Huawei HiLink in the search box and, download and install the app.
- Click “Open” to start the full management functionality of Huawei HiLink. It’s an excellent experience across all devices. Enjoy!