Registering a Google account to sign up for Gmail. You can use your username and password to sign in to Gmail and other Google products like YouTube and Google Drive.
To Registering a Gmail Account:
- Go to the Gmail website
- Click Create account
- Then the sign-up form will appear. Enter the required information and follow the instruction.
- Next, enter your phone number to verify your account. Google uses two-step verification to protect you.
- You will receive a text message via Google with a verification code. Enter code to complete account verification.
- Next, you will see a form for opening some personal information such as your name or birthday.
As with any online service, it is important to choose a strong password. In other words, it’s hard for anyone else to guess.
Use Gmail for Your Business
If you want to use a Gmail account for your business, a Google workspace account is better than a personal Google account. Google workspace stat at $6 per user per month includes the flowing:
- A professional ad-free Gmail account using your company’s domain name such as firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ownership of employee account so that you are always in control of your company’s account, Email, and file.
- 24/7 phone, email, and chat support for a real person.
- Gmail and Google Drive storage has increased,
- Manage mobile devices to keep your data safe, such as the ability to remotely delete lost devices.
- Improved security and administrative control.
This is Shah Kamrujjaman Hridoy. I am a professional content writer, blogger, SEO expert, and Freelancer.
I always love to write different types of content that could help people.
In this blog (Techforguru), I share technology-related information. I am from Dhaka, Bangladesh, went to Dhaka College, and love to read novels books.
If you would like to connect with me, follow me on Facebook.