What is Task Host?
Task Host is a process that runs in the background on our computer.
It is a process that is related to Windows task control.
Task Host is associated with application update processes, the Windows 10 quick-start system, and other functions.
How to Fix Task Host Error In Windows 10
When this error appears, we will see a screen just when we start the process of shutting down our computer.
From Microsoft Store
This error may be due to an “update process of the applications” that you have installed from the Microsoft Store in Windows 10.
By deactivating this automatic update process, it will be possible to avoid this process’s execution in the system. you must take the following steps:
- you go to the start menu and type ” Microsoft Store ” to open the Windows store. press Enter on the search result that appears.
- Once inside this, we go to the upper right corner and click on the three dots “…” to open a drop-down menu.
- You find it too “Settings.”
- Once inside, you must deactivate the first option that we find of “Update applications automatically.”
Now you can check if this “Fix Task Host Error in windows“ has been removed correctly.
Check Related Articles
- Fix: Windows 10 Search Box Not Working
- How To Remove Password In Windows 10
- How To Know If I Have The Latest Windows 10 Update
Shah Limon is a technology editor and writer for Techforguru. Who has been writing about apps, gadgets, and the Web for more than a decade. He lives in Rangpur, Bangladesh.
Limon has also provided SEO services and graphic design.
He specializes in Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, and Linux platforms. This blog is for information about technology and to share your favorite information with you.
If you need help with your device, and other problems post it on our blog. For other matters contact me on Facebook.