The error of android Google play store 194 causes problems and makes it impossible to download and install applications.
Follow the steps below to fix or fix error code 194 on android smartphone. In some cases the problem will be solved only by the first method but if not then you can try the next method.
Fix Error 194 in Android Google Play Store
194 error removal methods should work with android 2.1 éclair, 2.2 fero, 2.3 gingerbread. 3.0 honeycomb, 5.1 lollipop and 6.0. Let us which method worked for you.
Solution 1: Clear Data and Cache of Google Play Store
- Go to setting
- Select in Application Manager or Applications
- Above all, look for the Google services Framework
- Touch Clear Data + Cache and click Force Stop
- Do the same now with the Google Play Store
- It should work just fine now.
Solution 2: Remove Google Account and Log in Again
- Open the setting
- Scroll down to “Accounts” and tap on it.
- Touch the name of the account you want to delete.
- Touch the menu icon at the top right of the screen
- Select Delete Account
- Now reboot and re-add the account
We hope the above methods solve the error of 194.
This is Shah Kamrujjaman Hridoy. I am a professional content writer, blogger, SEO expert, and Freelancer.
I always love to write different types of content that could help people.
In this blog (Techforguru), I share technology-related information.
I am from Dhaka, Bangladesh, went to Dhaka College, and love to read novels books.
If you would like to connect with me, follow me on my Facebook Page.