Want to know how to factory reset a computer. Here’s the best way to reset a windows computer.
Factory resets are the atomic solution to many windows problems. If your computer is running slower than once and you have a malware infection that doesn’t go away.
If you don’t plan to sell your machine, a factory resets is the most suitable solution.
There are some different ways to factory reset your windows laptop or desktop, liable on your setup and the installed version of windows.
Factory Reset a Computer
Here the way to factory reset a computer. So read the article attentively.
- Make sure you have backed up your important data to an important cloud service. For premiers in cloud services.
- Log out of all the services you use.
- Make sure your computer has a plugin for the reset period.
- Navigate to Setting > updates and security > Recovery. You should see a heading that says “Reset this PC”. Click
- You can choose to either keep my files or delete everything. The former resets your options by default and removes uninstalled applications like browsers but keeps your data intact.
- Delete your files, as the name implies. In both cases, if something goes wrong, back up your files.
- Use the fresh start option in Windows 10: settings > update and security > recover page then at the bottom, learn how to start an innovation with a clean installation of windows link.
- This will open a windows defender protection center window in the fresh start option.
Hope this guide helps you to reset your computer. If you have any tech problem please share with us.
This is Shah Kamrujjaman Hridoy. I am a professional content writer, blogger, SEO expert, and Freelancer.
I always love to write different types of content that could help people.
In this blog (Techforguru), I share technology-related information.
I am from Dhaka, Bangladesh, went to Dhaka College, and love to read novels books.
If you would like to connect with me, follow me on my Facebook Page.