Google map is an Android app that lets you view Google map online. Still, window 10 users can download Google map for pc almost any Google play app with android emulators.
Download Google Map for Pc
Ko-Player is a decent Android emulator for download with Google maps.
- At first open Ko-Player website in a browser.
- Now click the Pc download key here to save the system wizard for the Ko-Player
- Open the format wizard of the Ko-player to install the emulator.
- Open the Ko-player emulator that seems straight.
- If you don’t have a Google account then set up it and log in to your account.
- Click Google play in Ko-player.
- Type Google maps in the search box at the top of play.
- Click maps- Route and search to open the page for Google maps.
- Click the install button to add Google map on emulator
- After installing Google maps, click the desktop button to the right of the Ko-player to return to the home screen in the emulator.
Click the app and open it. Now you can explore Google map using the emulator.
Can I Track My Car If It Has GPS
They also have the possibility to afford instant location, speed and route data. But you have to learn everything about GPS car tracking.
This is Shah Kamrujjaman Hridoy. I am a professional content writer, blogger, SEO expert, and Freelancer.
I always love to write different types of content that could help people.
In this blog (Techforguru), I share technology-related information.
I am from Dhaka, Bangladesh, went to Dhaka College, and love to read novels books.
If you would like to connect with me, follow me on my Facebook Page.