If you just bought a Nintendo switch and a physical game card to go with it, you still haven’t tried the digital game store.
Nintendo’s e-shop is where you can buy games, watch videos and buy sample demos of some games.
You can do some things on an e-shop without an account, but if you want to buy a digital game you need a Nintendo account.
Create Nintendo Switch Account
Follow these step to create an account.
- Go to e-shop from the home screen on your Nintendo switch.
- Select your user profile
- Select a link to Nintendo account when asked to sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- If you are asked to sign in to your Nintendo Account, select create an account.
- Select send account creation instructions via e-mail. Enter your e-mail address
- Open the email from Nintendo using a computer or smart device.
- Click on the email link to create a Nintendo account.
Choose to add an account for me. Enter related account information. Hit when you’re done.
When you create your account, you will be given a five-digit code to access your Nintendo account.
- Go back to your switch and enter the five-digit code.
- On the setup screen, scroll to the bottom of the page and select continue.
- Choose whether you always want to enter your password to login when using the switch.
Once you’ve set up your Nintendo account, you can add funds to it, so all you have to do is press the “Buy” button when you’re ready.
This is Javier J. Weber, web content executive editor of TechforGuru.
Javier works to manage the content of the website and to solve technology-related issues for users and clients.
He also oversees the SEO rankings of several websites.
He recently completes his Bachelor’s (CSE) degree from a reputed University.
Javier J. Weber is a shrewd IT specialist who has researched several software projects in his spare time.
He lives in Washington DC and he is an animal lover. If would like to connect with him, follow him on Facebook Page.