If you don’t know how to create a label in Gmail.
When a new message arrives, your messages become disordered.
In this web browser, you can automatically or manually set the label in incoming mails.
What is a Label?
Gmail is a label or tag-based email system.
In other email systems, the folder you usually consider is a Gmail label.
These include inbox, trash, spam, and draft folders, which are technically among Gmail labels.
The labels box or option appears on the left side of your device’s screen.
How to Create a label in Gmail
- First, Log in to your “Gmail account.” You can find all tags or labels on the left sidebar screen. Scroll down and click on the “More” button.
- To create a new label, click the “Create a new label.” When you click on it, the new label box appears.
- Type the name of your label in the showing box. Then click on the “create” button.
- If you want to show a new tag under another tag or label, click on the check box “Nest Label Under” Option.
- Then click the arrow key and select the label from the drop-down menu. Click the “Create” button to create your label.
You can organize your Gmail inbox only using labels.
Check Related Articles
- Gmail Pop3 Unable To Fetch Mail
- Solution: Configure Pop3 Email Account On Android
- What Does SSL Encryption Mean
Ameer Murshed is a Web Content Editor at Techforguru. He loves to write, edit, and manage content for users trying to fix problems on Windows and other issues.
He actively engages in research and problem-solving techniques to consistently generate excellent web content.
Fixing various hardware or software problems on computers and others an excellent fixing any errors.
Ameer Murshed is also the fun-time IT guy. He lives in the West Chester Area and enjoys cycling. Learn more about him from his Facebook Page.