Learn How to rename a label in Gmail?
Right now and start using the best email plan on the web!
When you create an account in Gmail, you also make labels for your Google account.
Find out how to edit and customize your bookmarks, such as their colors, display mode, display name, and location in the bookmarks list.
By customizing the markers, you will be able to improve the visualization and increase its efficiency.
How do rename a label in Gmail?
- First, open a Gmail account and identify the label on the left side of the Gmail option.
- Find the labels you want to rename. See the “3 dots.” button click on it. Then click the “Edit” option.
- You can see the “edit label ” box will appear and rename the label name.
Note: you can not rename the label Gmail system automatically create, but you can rename or change the ones you create.
How do editing a label in Gmail?
- Open the label you want to edit from the menu on the left of Gmail.
- See the “3 dots.” button click on it. Then click the “Edit” option.
- Lebel Color: You can choose the marker color among the standard colors, customize the color, remove the color and return to the traditional color.
Check Related Articles
- Gmail Pop3 Unable To Fetch Mail
- How To Change Gmail Password On Pc
- POP3 or IMAP: Which Protocol to Choose?
Ameer Murshed is a Web Content Editor at Techforguru. He loves to write, edit, and manage content for users trying to fix problems on Windows and other issues.
He actively engages in research and problem-solving techniques to consistently generate excellent web content.
Fixing various hardware or software problems on computers and others an excellent fixing any errors.
Ameer Murshed is also the fun-time IT guy. He lives in the West Chester Area and enjoys cycling. Learn more about him from his Facebook Page.