Google is one of the top-level giants in the tech world.
Google Drive option helps us to store multiple files from our mobile phone to any PC or Mac device. Thanks to its functionality.
We can easily access our files, regardless of where we are and safely. But sometimes we see google drive error creating a copy.
All the content that we have stored in your cloud, we can recap it in a simple way, with a backup of files which will always be shared within Google Drive.
Google drive error creating copy
Google drive error creating copy issues is mainly occurred for browser addons/extensions, etc.
You want to do make a copy but it says “Error creating the file. No problem…
This time I want to tell you about “Google drive error creating copy”.
In this article, I tell you more than just tips.
I want to help you and for that reason, I will tell you the way to solve the problem.
Do not miss it! Do you want to know more? Well, keep reading this specialized article with the essential point of view.
How to fix Google drive error creating copy?
You can try this way. I hope it works.
- You can use Incognito Mode or InPrivate Mode on your browser
- You need to clear your browsing data from the browser
- Disable the browser extension/addons
Without a doubt, Google drive is a very useful tool.
Which allows you to upload, open and share files, easily and quickly. Offering as main advantage upload or open any type of document.
However, if you still don’t know how to upload a file to Google drive, don’t worry, because in this post we will tell you how to do it.
So if you want to know more details about it, we invite you to continue reading this article.
What is Google Drive and what is it for?
Google drive has recently become one of the most used tools for uploading, opening and sharing files.
This is due to the ease with which this process can be done.
It also offers a series of tools that allow you to create, edit, share and enter documents, folders and all types of files.
It also allows users to have all their files organized and centralized as well as synchronize them across all their devices.
However, it is important to note that you must constantly clean in the event that your Drive account is full.
One of the main advantages that drive offers us is that it updates automatically and allows you to upload all types of files.
Among the presentations, music, photos and videos.
You can also open any file directly from the browser, for example, PDF documents, Microsoft Office files, videos and images in high definition.
Another peculiarity is that you can upload or open files from your computer or through Android, iPad and iPhone devices.
The best thing is that the method to upload it is really simple, regardless of the device.
In the same way, documents, images, audio and videos can be accessed on any computer.
Based on this, Google drive is considered to provide an impressive and quality service.
But this is not all, since it also offers great speed and capacity, becoming one of the most complete and easy-to-use tools.
Upload files and folders to Google Drive from your computer
As has been emphasized since the beginning of the post, the drive is one of the best alternatives if we want to store documents in the cloud.
Undoubtedly, it provides specific and useful features, as well as ease when you want to upload a file or folder from your computer.
Here are all the steps, so you can do it quickly:
Upload files to Google Drive from the browser
- The first thing to do is enter from your browser to the official Google drive account which is drive.google.com. It should be noted that for this, it is necessary to log in.
- Once there, to upload the file you must click on the “new” option it is located in the upper left.
- In the drop-down menu that has this option, it will appear «upload file» and «upload folder» you must check as appropriate.
- Then choose the file that you want to upload
- Finally, as soon as the file has been uploaded to Google Drive, the system will automatically notify you that the process has finished.
Upload files to Google Drive from the application
You can also access Google Drive from the application, for this, you must follow the following steps:
- Enter the official page of Google drive, to download the application.
- After this step is ready and the app is installed on the computer, a new folder will appear on the desktop, called Google drive
- You can then drag the files to this folder and view them whenever you want on your drive account.
- At the end of this process, it is important that you keep in mind that the way to use this folder is simple. Since it is done in the same way as with Windows folders. Keep in mind that when you no longer want to have some files in Drive, you can easily delete them.
You may also be interested in how to upload a video to WordPress or related information.
So we invite you to continue browsing our website, where you will get different types of content and tutorials that will help you solve multiple technological problems.
- Youtube 500 Internal Server Error
- Divinity Original Sin 2 DirectX Error
- Fix Error 503 First Byte Timeout
- League Of Legends Critical Error
- Error 4 Invalid Teleservice Id
- Destiny 2 Error Code Lettuce
- Battlefront 2 Error Code 721
- How To Fix 500 Internal Server Error Youtube
- How To Fix An Error Occurred During Initialization Of VM Minecraft
Finally, we hope that this tutorial has helped you, however, we would like to hear your opinion.
Have you been able to easily upload files to Google drive? Do you know other methods to upload files to Google drive?
If you want to solve the “Google drive error creating copy” problem, then just follow our tips.
Hope it works. And do you have any other problems? You’d like to share with us and other readers?
So leave it in the comment box. Thank you very much…