The easiest and fastest way to remotely control another computer is via TeamViewer.
The software is quite useful for both personal and business purposes and can help you intelligently handle different situations without wasting your time.
How to fix Bitdefender is blocking the TeamViewer?
Following This step:
- Open Bitdefender on your computer; click on the Bitdefender icon located in the system tray.
- Switch to “The Protection” tab (click on the shield icon).
- Then click the View modules
- From the upper right corner of the main window, click the “Settings”.
- Now, switch to the “Exclusions”
- Select the entry ‘list of files and folders excluded from scanning’.
- Now you can choose the “Add”
- Browse and go to the folder where TeamViewer is located; be sure to select on-demand and on-access scan features.
- Click Add and save your changes.
- Then select List of processes excluded from scanning and select the TeamViewer executable .exe file and Allow access.
- Save your changes and restart your Windows 10 system at the end.
- You should now be able to use TeamViewer without experiencing any further problems.
If you have questions related to the tutorial explained above, don’t hesitate and share your thoughts with us.
Shah Limon is a technology editor and writer for Techforguru. Who has been writing about apps, gadgets, and the Web for more than a decade. He lives in Rangpur, Bangladesh.
Limon has also provided SEO services and graphic design.
He specializes in Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, and Linux platforms. This blog is for information about technology and to share your favorite information with you.
If you need help with your device, and other problems post it on our blog. For other matters contact me on Facebook.