Unfortunately, the system does not allow us to disable the updates permanently in a simple way, at most it will allow us to disable them for 7 days.
In addition, this option is only available if you have your Windows 10 updated to the latest version.
We will find tips and tricks to able to disable automatic updates in Windows 10.
You must disable the automatic update service when starting your computer.
It’s one more service so you need to access this option of the operating system.
How To Disable Automatic Updates In Windows 10
- You need to click the search box or Cortana windows button then type “Services”
- Here you can see a new window screen appears and slide scroll bar to the end and find “Windows Update.” Option.
- Then Double click “Windows Update.” Option and the properties windows will open.
- In these properties, you will find “Startup type.” Option.
- Then the drop-down box will appear and select “Disabled. “
- Save it to apply and accept the changes and close the properties windows and restart your computer for changes to take effect.
This way you disable Windows are updated automatically. Although advised to you always be updated to the latest version of windows.
Check Related Articles
- Microsoft Windows System Protection Background Tasks
- How To Open The Windows Task Manager
- How to Fix Task Host Error In Windows 10
Shah Limon is a technology editor and writer for Techforguru. Who has been writing about apps, gadgets, and the Web for more than a decade. He lives in Rangpur, Bangladesh.
Limon has also provided SEO services and graphic design.
He specializes in Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, and Linux platforms. This blog is for information about technology and to share your favorite information with you.
If you need help with your device, and other problems post it on our blog. For other matters contact me on Facebook.