This is a free business application that was created to aid customers in security systems. Through EagleEyes for PC, you have control over your remote surveillance cameras by just having it on your tablet or mobile phone.
The application is very vital for video controlling and all you require is to have a connection to the internet. It is a simple but very important application to have as far as your security is concerned.
How to Download EagleEyes Lite for Windows PC
There are no official EagleEyes for Windows, therefore, you will be required to first install an android emulator that will assist you to use the app on your phone.
1. Download BlueStacks on your PC and install the emulator.
2. After a successful installation, open the emulator and run it on your Windows OS.
3. You will have to log in to your Google account for the BlueStacks’ play store to give you access.
4. Once you do that, your computer will direct you to the play store’s homepage. Type in EagleEyes in the search bar that appears at the top of that page.
5. A listing of application software should appear that do have similar names to the one you have typed. You should be keen to ensure you select the correct application to download. You could first go through the reviews and see what other users have to say from their experience with a particular application.
6. After the brief review and selecting your ideal application, click “Install” so that it will be installed on your computer.
7. You can now run it effectively after linking the application to your security system.
Download EagleEyes for Mac
Even for users with Mac computers, you will have to download the emulator first so that it can aid you in having the EagleEyes for Mac.
1. Install BlueStacks on your Mac computer. If you had it already then you just jump into the next step.
2. Open the Google play store in the BlueStacks app after a successful installation. In case you had BlueStacks then you should have logged in with your Google account. For a new BlueStacks account, you will have to log in to the Google account you use to open the play store.
3. Again you will be directed to the homepage for the play store. On the search bar type “EagleEyes” to install your application.
4. Wait for a moment as EagleEyes for Mac is being installed on your computer. After a successful installation, you will find the application in “My apps”. Open and run it while having it linked to your security system.
Similar Post: V380s Remote Surveillance App – How to Use it on Your PC