There are a variety of reasons different people would have to want to keep track of screen activities on certain electronic devices. These include computers and mobile devices such as phones and tablets.
It started with the now very common screenshot which refers to an image captured by a particular application on the device. The screenshot records the activity on your computer or mobile device at a particular moment.
This has now advanced to video recordings of screen activities.
Several applications have been developed to perform this function and are available on different platforms.
The reasons for recording screen activities are numerous. For example, you may want to keep track of a job you are doing on your computer for future reference. An employer could also keep track of his employees’ activities while at work. Those are just two of many.
About DU Recorder
One of the most common and popular of such applications is DU Recorder which has been developed for Android devices, namely phones and tablets. As such the application is originally not compatible with other devices such as desktops, laptops, and Mac.
DU Recorder is a very reliable tool to use for this function given its unique stability and exceptionally clear video recordings.
The application is however only compatible with Android-operated devices that do not include computers and laptops.
This locks out the use of such an effective tool on your computer.
Not to worry though because you can download and operate the application using BlueStacks, which is a top-notch Android emulator.
What is an emulator?
An emulator is a software that enables a computer system to imitate the characteristics of another system without necessarily replacing your OS with the “guest” system on your computer.
So an Android emulator will imitate an Android environment on your computer enabling functions that are otherwise restricted to Android devices.
BlueStacks Android emulator is one of the most effective Android emulators and would be very ideal for downloading and installing DU recorder for PC.
The same can also be used to perform the same function for Mac.
Download DU Recorder for PC using BlueStacks Android Emulator
There are a few simple steps to follow:
1. Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer.
2. Sign in to your Gmail account to be able to access the Google Play Store. Do this by going to “my apps” on BlueStacks and click on the email.
3. Once signed in, go to Google Play Store and open it.
4. Search for the application just like you would on your phone or tablet and download it; it should install automatically after the download.
5. You will now find DU Recorder in “my apps” on the BlueStacks emulator. Open it normally and use it.
Download Du Recorder for Mac using BlueStacks emulator
This is another simple process:
1. Download BlueStacks and install it on your Mac.
2. Sign in to Gmail and then go to “my apps” and select Google Play Store; open it.
3. Search for Du Recorder and download it after which it should install automatically.
4. Go to “my apps” on BlueStacks and open Du Recorder to use.
You can now record every activity of your choice on your computer using the Du Recorder application and save the same on your PC or Mac.