N_eye app is an application that allows you to fully exploit the ability of your webcams or P2P cameras. It gives you the opportunity to explore your camera in-depth: zooming, rotating, snapshots, etc.
For you to experience the best out of this application, we recommend that you update your Windows or Mac
OSX to the latest version.
Now, how do you download and install N_eye App on PC (Mac and Windows)? Below is a guide on how to go about it.
How to download and install N_eye App on PC (Mac and Windows) using BlueStacks emulator
1. Before thinking of how to download N_eye App, you must first install an emulator on your personal computer. BlueStacks Emulator is the best for this application due to its stability, friendly User Interface (UI), and few bugs. BlueStacks is a free download. Therefore, proceed and download the emulator.
2. After installing BlueStack Emulator, you have to choose which method you want to install the N_eye.
App with. The options are: download it from Play Store that is inside BlueStacks or download it using the APK file for installation.
3. If you have chosen to install N_eye App using Play Store, all you need to do is to type N_eye in the search area of the BlueStacks. From the results, select the Install button and click on it. If you chose the APK way, select the link to the APK file in the BlueStacks. Click to open the APK file. Regardless of the method you choose, the N_eye App will be installed on your computer.
4. Your N_eye App is successfully installed on your PC and you can locate it either on the desktop section/Home Screen or on the All Apps part/section. Once you’ve located it, double click or right-click then select open the App.
5. N_eye App is now running waiting for you to explore it. Enjoy.
Read Also: gDMSS Lite for Pc and Mac