Have you ever wondered how to watch your favorite TV shows online, at any time? We might just have the right answer for you. The LAZY IPTV application allows you to view TV technology-based IPTV. It is a client that allows you to watch TV on your mobile device.
However, what happens if you’d like to be able to watch TV online on your computer? There is actually a way to do that.
The LAZY IPTV application indeed provides great features and benefits, such as:
- Watching TV live anywhere at any time
- Easy-to-use user interface
- No sign-up is required
In order to run the LAZY IPTV app on your computer, you need to install an Android emulator first (BlueStacks). Here are the specific guidelines, depending on the operating system you’re using:
Steps for installing LAZY IPTV for Windows
1. Download and install BlueStacks 3. Download Link.
2. Setup and open BlueStacks 3.
3. Click on My Apps > System Apps > Google Play Store (please make sure you’re logged in to your Google account).
4. Go to play.google.com (Google Play Store) and search for “Lazy IPTV”. When you find the app, click “Install” and follow the instructions.
5. After the installation is complete, the application can be found in BlueStacks 3 > My Apps. Launch it and follow the instructions in order to play it.
Steps for installing LAZY IPTV for Mac
1. Download and install BlueStacks.
2. Setup and open BlueStacks.
3. Click on the Search icon and type “Lazy IPTV”.
4. Click on the Search using Google Play. When
you find the game, click “Install” and follow the instructions.
5. After the installation, you should be able to see the app in BlueStacks > All Apps.
6. Launch the game and follow the instructions in order to play it.
Please note that LAZY IPTV supports M3U and XSPF formats. You can also use UDP streams, internet radio, and EPG support.
Check Also: How to get vMEyeCloud on your computer