Text Fairy App: Enjoy a Robust Way of Retrieving Information
The power to get concepts and capture information in a relaxed and quicker manner using our devices has become the norm of our everyday lives. You may need to retrieve a given document from an old book or magazine, scan a receipt or an image and wish to edit it using an application without having to type word by word. All this has become easier thanks to OCR App known as Text Fairy.
Understanding Text Fairy Application
Developed by Renard Wellnitz, the Text Fairy uses Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to convert non-searchable printed materials into machine-readable text. It’s an excellent tool that retrieves and recognizes text in a given scanned image or a printed document and also allows you to save the results.
Additionally, it enables the user to save the results with readable and well-kept paragraphs into a simple text file or a searchable PDF using the original layout.
Pros of Text Fairy App
- The application takes minimal time to notice text from printed or scanned documents.
- It quickly creates a searchable PDF and makes it readable for the machine or other usages.
- The app helps to free the user from the hard and strenuous task of having to type lots of pages from your device enabling you to scan and edit it.
- It supports over fifty languages.
- The app doesn’t have irritable ads.
- The app cannot recognize handwritten texts, colored texts apart from black and white, and blurry images.
- It’s not interlinked between PDF creation and edited text, making it hard to search the terms using the PDF output.
What’s Special about the Text Fairy App
- As an accurate and straightforward OCR app, Text Fairy has the following features that make it unique.
- It efficiently scans the given image and rectifies it into a correct angle viewpoint until it comes out clearly and thoroughly.
- The app converts an unreadable text image into a clear and machine-readable one.
- It’s an expert in transforming the scanned pages of any format into a PDF format.
- It copies the extracted text into your device clipboard.
- The app recognizes over 50 languages, making it easy to scan a document with different styles. But the original set languages are English and German.
- It comes with an Android speak the text.
Ways of Downloading Text Fairy on Your PC
To download and install the Text Fairy app on your Windows or Mac, you need to use emulators like NOX players and BlueStacks. Nox Player emulator works well with Mac devices while BlueStacks works best with Windows.
- Install the given emulators on your PC;
- Launch then and click on the My Apps button;
- Search for the Text Fairy App (OCR Text Scanner);
- Click on download and follow the given instruction to install it on your PC;
- Enjoy it.
How to Use the Text Fairy App
Before starting to use the app, you need to keep in mind:
- The app only recognizes sharp images with good lighting.
- The app doesn’t scan handwritten materials.
- The text doesn’t work on a colored background only on black and white ones.
Using the Text Fairy app is quite simple since you need to launch the app, open it and start extracting the information you need. Here are the steps to follow:
- Open the Text Fairy app from your device.
- Tap on your device camera button, once it opens frame it on the image, you need to scan.
- Snap the document using your device camera or search for an existing image from the gallery.
- Crop out the area containing the text that you need.
- After getting the correct angle tab on your device screen to take the next snap.
- The image will appear on your device screen if it’s the right one click on the app check button.
- Select either multiple or single text columns to start scanning.
- Choose the document language and click on the start button.
- The OCR takes a few minutes to complete the scanning.
- After the scanning, you can copy the text into a clipboard, share the document or allow the app to read out the given information for you.
Using the Text Fairy Scanned Text
You can work on the scanned image from the main window. Open the main window, tap on the scanned image and select what to do with it from the three vertical dots located on the upper left corner.
Text Fairy app is an efficient tool that restores and recognizes text from different documents that are important to the user. It enables the user to reduce the tasks associated with typing by reproducing the scanned text into a machine-readable format for any use.
You May Also Like: PixelLab Text Editor – Download for PC