Dahua technology gives some of the best CCTV tools for security purposes. Dahua is the same surveillance company that developed this Android DMSS app you can use with the surveillance tools that better streamlines your home smart security.
You can also use this Android app on both plus your Windows devices. We will share with you some features that will make the DMSS app excellent for CCTV surveillance needs.
What is DMSS App for PC
The DMSS Android app primarily is made for Dahua CCTV surveillance cameras only. This app allows you to control all of your Dahua CCTV surveillance cameras. With the app, you can watch everything that is happening at your home from your smartphone.
The DMSS app is not only used for CCTV surveillance cameras, it is also good to use for doorbells and alarm bells. This app is however only developed for Android users. Because of this, you will need to download the app only from the Google play store. An Android emulator can also help you download the app from Google Play Store to your Windows or Mac computer.
DMSS App for PC Features
Here are some DMSS features that allow the app to be good for surveillance reasons:
- Allows more than one Windows for channeling. You can watch from 16 different windows.
- You can simply record anything happening in front of your cameras. This may help you in case of saving any of your important information.
- Record real-time snapshots while the cameras are recording.
- Supports cloud storage- once recorded you can save up your recorded videos online so that you can use them in the future.
- Supports emap function- an emap allows your cameras to follow an electric map of your entire home. This feature also allows the app to show you your entire home.
- Smart picture feature- this feature allows you to zoom in and zoom out of your recorded videos and snapshots.
How to Download DMSS App for PC
As mentioned the DMSS app is only meant to be used by Android users, which means you can only use it on your phone. Like with many other Android apps you can download it using an emulator.
The other method involves downloading a specific file that you will need to extract some other files using the WinRAR software. This method is a bit complicated so we opt to use an emulator. But what exactly is an emulator?
Have you ever wished you can have your Android apps on your PC? Sadly, most of these Android apps are meant to be used on an Android phone. An emulator, fortunately, allows you to access Android OS on your PC whether Windows or Mac.
This method works both on your Windows and Mac PC;
- Download Bluestacks from here.
- Click on the downloaded Bluestacks file to start the installation process.
- Now click the shortcut to proceed with the setting up of the software. For the setup process, the software will prompt you on every step.
- Sign in with your Gmail account. If you don’t have one you will need to sign up for one.
- Visit Google play store within the Bluestacks emulator and Search for the DMSS Android app for PC.
- After downloading the app on your PC, you can now add your CCTV cameras’ IP addresses to the app and now you can view whatever you want from your phone.
The DMSS app is an excellent surveillance app that is good for Dahua Company CCTV cameras and other security tools. With this app, you can see your live recording on your phone and on your PC. To download the DMSS App for PC you will need to use the Bluestacks emulator.
Also Read: iVMS-4500 for PC Windows 10