Today’s topic is divinity original sin 2 DirectX error.
Generally, it can come in any game. If your DirectX application is not available or not updated the software install for gaming.
It requires the resources of your system.
Divinity original sin 2 DirectX error
There are many problems in Divinity: Original Sin2. It does not start, controls do not work, and no sound, etc…
In this article, I want to help you out.
For that reason, I will show you the way to solve the problem “divinity original sin 2 DirectX error“.
Do not miss it! Do you want to know more? Well, keep reading this specialized article with the essential point of view.
How to download and fix Divinity original sin 2 DirectX error
DirectX is a bridge between your operating system and the game.
It takes the required resources from the OS and provides them to the game.
So after you install the game, you should try to run it.
It failed and shows an error requires at least..
“whatever the version is 9 – 11 – 10 errors can come like “older direct x version “or “newer DirectX version required”.
So the very first step for divinity original sin 2 DirectX error
- We have to know which direct x version we have already installed for that first open run command by pressing window run command window will appear.
- Write there dx diagnostics (dxdiag) in short
- Now press ok
2nd step for divinity original sin 2 DirectX error
The whole direct x diagnostic tool will come in front of you.
Direct x version is 12 is a of Microsoft software and we are going to download it from a Microsoft site.
After downloading the software you have to do one mone thing.
- Type regedit by pressing the window key and click the run command and open it.
- It will appear, you need to press yes to open it.
Registry edit is very important in our computer like in real life when we buy land or something.
We have to register it. When we install any software registry editor registers all the software in our computer.
Their register keys defaults, values version etc.
So if there is an old direct x version is installed, then you have to do a little setting here.
These are very easy steps to follow, understand with logic…
Now, we go to our local machine and then to our local machine. We have to see our software.
Here is the software list of the local machine.
- Click on the software, after expanding the hkey local machine
- tree view expended here
- in that we have to search microsoft software
- and here is the microsoft tree view
- expend it
So here is our Microsoft software list
Here we will find the DirectX, search with letter d
Here it is!
- Look at the right side of the screen, 1st is default, no need to edit or delete it.
- Here is the other installed version, and because we are going to change it.
- So right-click on the installed version and delete it.
Why we are deleting it
Because there is a registry of installed version already and we are going to install a newer version, so we delete the registry also.
Why I am telling this? because it also could be the issue of divinity original sin 2 DirectX error.
Maybe the newer version have been installed but the registry remained unchanged, so I am checking dubble.
- May our game run for sure and the error goes, so delete the registry.
- so after the deleting
- close it
So after it, your very important job is to download the DirectX.
To download the directx what you have to do,
- Type direct x in the browser
- you will get topmost link download directx
- microsoft link
- when we go other websites you find many download buttons there.
What is downloading is the very confusing thing
The unwanted application can download there,
Viruses can download there. So to get rid of this, you should go to microsoft link there is only button to download no confusion.
- Click on download, ok
- Next, Click on no thanks,
- Here we don’t need these things
- only 286kb application, it will download quick
[Note that divinity original sin 2 games often require the installation of the latest version of DirectX. You should download it from Microsoft’s official website for stable operation. Don’t forget.]
Click on Show in folder
- run as administrator
- while we have downloaded it from microsoft website
- note, that is why we don’t need to do any registry settings
- click on I accept
- click nex next as always, it will be installed, ok
- after this only one thing remains to do
- only to check an other issue
I told you some things like deleted that registry version for divinity original sin 2 DirectX error.
When a new version install it replaces the registry. But I have checked that issue also, for some exceptional cases.
We have windows features turn on and turn off option
- Press window key write windows feature
- turn windows features on or off
- click on it
Here a new window will appear of windows features
- Go down
- There you will get legacy component
- see legacy component
- expend the tree view
- you will get here direct play
- if these are not checked, check the both
- like these of mine
- if your are not checked then check them
- press ok
- get out of it
- after this, like in starting we have done
- dxdiag check
- here you can check
- and after it play the game
Why we show you solutions for the most common mistakes in divinity original sin 2 DirectX error so that you can enjoy the game again.
- Youtube 500 Internal Server Error
- Fix Error 503 First Byte Timeout
- League Of Legends Critical Error
- Error 4 Invalid Teleservice Id
- Destiny 2 Error Code Lettuce
- Google Drive Error Creating Copy
- Battlefront 2 Error Code 721
- How To Fix 500 Internal Server Error Youtube
- How To Fix An Error Occurred During Initialization Of VM Minecraft
I hope you like our article. This time I want to explain to you the “divinity original sin 2 DirectX error”.
If you want to solve the “divinity original sin 2 DirectX error” problem, then just follow our tips.
Hope it works. And do you have any other problems?
And you’d like to share with us and other readers? So leave it in the comment box.