Today we bring you the new Pokemon that accompany each one, their differences, and our comments about it.
At the moment the known differences between Pokemon X and Pokemon Y are rather few.
We only know of a series of exclusive Pokemon between both editions.
What Is The Difference Between Pokemon X And Pokemon Y
- Clauncher: it is a kind of water type that is characterized by the enormous claw it has. Combine strong water and normal-type attacks including Hammerhead, Sword Dance, and Bubble.
- Swirlix: This is a great novelty, it is of the Fairy type. Your body is a big ball of cotton candy. At the moment we only know that it has the Fairy-type Drain Kiss attack.
- Xerneas: it is the exclusive Legendary Pokemon of the X edition, it is of the Fairy type, and it is a black deer, with a blue torso and different colored antlers.
- Skrelp: This slender Poison and Water-type Pokemon camouflages itself among algae. His only known move is the Poison-type Sludge Bomb.
- Spritzee: its name in Japanese is the description of the sound that perfume makes when it is sprayed. She is Fairy-type and her only known moves are Drain Kiss, Fairy-type, and Sweet Scent, Normal-type.
- Yveltal: it is the Legendary Pokemon of the Y edition, it is Sinister and Flying-type, its shape is similar to a letter Y, the letter that begins its name and the letter of its edition.
Shah Limon is a technology editor and writer for Techforguru. Who has been writing about apps, gadgets, and the Web for more than a decade. He lives in Rangpur, Bangladesh.
Limon has also provided SEO services and graphic design.
He specializes in Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, and Linux platforms. This blog is for information about technology and to share your favorite information with you.
If you need help with your device, and other problems post it on our blog. For other matters contact me on Facebook.