This is a browser app that is curated for mobile browsing in order to protect your precious gadget from malicious threats and frauds on the internet. CM browser for Windows is optimized in order to ensure web pages load very quickly.
The browser uses a streamlined interface that is ideal for your tablet or mobile phone but also performs quite well on desktops too. The application also cuts down any distracting elements in the interface. Filters are also present to block advertisements.
Also incorporated there is the weather report on your homepage with the bubbliest news making headlines around the world also displayed. Its storage size is also very small to enable faster loading time (1.69 MB).
Apart from the security protection features and faster loading speeds, CM browser for PC also comes with short cuts where you can navigate through websites really quick. You will find many shortcuts at your homepage to what may be your recently and frequently visited pages. You will not have to perform searches every time you want to visit those websites.
The browser will also give you suggestions for popular sites that you may be interested to visit and see what is going on there.
Dim Pages and Translator
In case a website you were looking for does not communicate in the language you understand then worry not. CM browser for Mac has a translator that can translate many languages at your own convenience. You can also use the webpage’s night mode for a dim screen in case your eyes are affected by too much light.
How to Download CM browser on the PC via Nox App Player
1. To download the CM browser for Windows you will have first to install an emulator known as Nox. This because there is no official app already produced.
2. Download and install the Nox emulator. You will find the emulator from their website to download it from there. After the download opens your installer and installs Nox App Player.
3. Open the Nox emulator and sign up for an account. You could also just log in to the Google Play Store in the emulator using your Google account if you have one already.
4. Inside the play store, you should see a search bar where you will type “CM browser” to run a search for the application.
5. You should find the application and once you see it click “Install” to perform an installation of the app.
6. After a successful installation, you can now open the browser and enjoy the wonderful features it provides to customers.
Downloading the CM browser for Mac is not different from this procedure where you use the Nox emulator.