Do you have any idea about how to change your Gmail password?
Your answer is No, So don’t worry.
Today we will talk about how to change your Gmail password from pc.
Above all, changing your Gmail password is essential to ensure your account security.
Especially when you notice a strange change in your Google password or it is stolen.
You don’t allow other people to access your personal information or data on your behalf.
The Gmail change procedure is straightforward and can be performed on both pc and mobile devices.
How To Change Gmail Password On Pc
So, if you need to change your Gmail password, don’t worry.
With a few straightforward steps, you can change your Gmail password.
- First, log in to your Gmail account, then click the “Google profile icon.” This icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Then click “Manage your Google Account.”
- The next step goes to “Security.” then click on “Password.”
- Then type your old password because google can prove that it belongs to you.
- You will see the new redirect new page. Then type your “New Password” and “Confirm New Password” for your Gmail account and click on “Change password.”
Done. Your Gmail password has been changed.
Check Related Articles
- Gmail Pop3 Unable To Fetch Mail
- How Do Rename A Label In Gmail
- Solution: Configure Pop3 Email Account On Android
Ameer Murshed is a Web Content Editor at Techforguru. He loves to write, edit, and manage content for users trying to fix problems on Windows and other issues.
He actively engages in research and problem-solving techniques to consistently generate excellent web content.
Fixing various hardware or software problems on computers and others an excellent fixing any errors.
Ameer Murshed is also the fun-time IT guy. He lives in the West Chester Area and enjoys cycling. Learn more about him from his Facebook Page.