Listen to Music on Avee Music Player
Are you looking for a customizable and lightweight music player for your devices? Avee music player has features such as an audio visualizer and HD video production to enhance your music experience. The app has folder browsing and an equalizer to play songs.
Moreover, it has song-cross fading and video playback capability so that you can enjoy the music in all formats. The application also allows the users to customize the visuals, colors, shapes, sizes, and audio reactions to have a user-specific experience.
What are the Features of Avee Music Player?
Apart from easy browsing and equalizer, the app has visualizer templates as files to tweak your music. Here are some more features of Avee Music Player.
All formats supported
You can play all types of media formats such as MP3, AAC, OGG, WAV, and FLAC. Moreover, the app has two types of internal players.
The app allows the users to create folders and directly browse them from folder shortcuts. You can also add Bluetooth controls.
Customize and export visuals
You can easily customize the audio visualizers and export them into HD video files. Besides, the app has a queue, searchable library, and files.
Set screen lock
You can save and read the playlists in formats such as pla, pls, mpcpl, plp, m3u, m3u8. The app also lets you add a screen orientation lock and show a status bar widget.
Put a sleep timer
The app has a handy sleep timer option.
Equalizer and transition
You can cross-fade the videos and create a gap-less transition in the videos. Moreover, you may use the equalizer for HD quality. The app also has different UI skin colors to choose from.
What are the premium features of the Avee music player?
If you wish to add more features, you may pay for the premium version and unlock various options.
The premium version has the following features.
- You can enjoy the full customization options.
- The premium will have full video export settings.
- You can hide the app logo.
- There will be no advertisements in the premium version.
- You can create and customize your own visualizer.
Get Avee Music Player for PC!
You can download the app to your PC and enjoy music at home. We have compiled the following steps to download and install the application.
1. Download any Android emulator on your PC from the official website. We suggest downloading reliable emulators such as BlueStacks App Player, Nox App Player, or MEmu Play.
2. Now, install the emulator by opening the installer package. Ensure that you follow the on-screen guidelines for installation.
Note: The emulator may take some time, like 10-15 minutes, for a total setup after installation.
3. Login using your Google credentials and visit the Google Play store. Search for Avee music player and download it. The app will download and install in a few minutes on your PC.
4. Enjoy your music and videos on the app.
Final Wrap Up
Overall, the application is great to listen to music and customize the sounds. It has a unique audio spectrum to enhance the music. You can play all major audio formats such as MP3, AAC, OGG, WAV, and FLAC. Moreover, you can create fun audio visualizer videos. It is an all-in-one app to edit and listen to HD music.
Also Read: How To Install Vidmate On The PC