If you have trouble not receiving group text messages, you may need to update your account and message application settings.
When you send a group message as MMS, it puts the answer on your phone in one thread. If you are not receiving any group texts messages on android, follow the instruction below.
How to Fix Not Receiving Group Texts Messages
Before you start, it’s always a good idea to test your ability to take lessons from a few different people if possible.
It may give you some clues as to what the problem might be.
- Checked Blocked Number: If you know somebody is texting you, but you’re not receiving those texts, check to see if the number is blocked.
- Disable Airplane Mode: Check if flight mode is enabled and check your reception once disabled. Airplane mode turns off all types of wireless communication, not just Wi-Fi.
- Reboot the Phone: Sometimes there are endless loops or other issues behind the scenes that you may be unable to diagnose but are easily solved with a reboot.
- Update Your Favorite Texting App: Updates often fix unclear issues or bugs that may prevent your texts from being sent.
- Clear The Text App Cache: Then reboot the phone and restart the app.
This is Shah Kamrujjaman Hridoy. I am a professional content writer, blogger, SEO expert, and Freelancer.
I always love to write different types of content that could help people.
In this blog (Techforguru), I share technology-related information.
I am from Dhaka, Bangladesh, went to Dhaka College, and love to read novels books.
If you would like to connect with me, follow me on my Facebook Page.