The AndroDumpper software is designed to test internet access points, to see if they are vulnerable to WPS protocols. The software can be used to test any network’s strength, experts will tell you that it should only be used on networks under your control. It is an extremely well-designed piece of software, tested to make it as easy as possible to use.
Once BlueStacks is installed on your device, you will be able to use many of the unique features that make AndroDumpper stand out from its competitors.
The Androdumpper application is designed to only run on an Android device, but many people would like to use its functionality on either their PC, Windows device or MAC. To do this you need the help of an emulator like BlueStacks. This software is available to download for free on BlueStack’s official website.
Please use the following step to install both AndroDumpper and BlueStacks:
- Firstly you need to download BlueStacks from their site www.bluestacks.com
- When it is finished downloading, the program needs to be launched
- Upon launch, search for the MY APPS button and click on it.
- This feature will allow you to search for the Androdumpper application.
- Once you have found the application, click on it to install it.
- Next, you will be prompted to log into Google, then search for and install the BlueStacks app from the Google Play Store.
- When you log in is approved the Androdumpper will automatically install.
- When the installation is complete, you will be able to enjoy the functions of the Adroodumper app.
Androdumpers algorithms use the router’s own passwords to gain WIFI access. Because you are using the BlueStacks emulator rooting a device is no longer required, Bluestacks requires access to your location to perform a network scan. This scanning is also emulated by BlueStacks.
Benefits of AndroDumpper
- Test your access point to see if it is secure or not. If the test fails you might want to consider upgrading your security
- If you can test your access point it stands to reason that you can test other access points too.
- AndroDumpper allows you to view passwords to any connected network.
- The sleek new version of the software takes up very little space on your device.
An additional benefit of Androdumpper is that it can be used to gain free Wifi access, I am not advocating taking anything that is not yours, other than someone’s bandwidth.