While you create a blog or website, an email associated with your domain is automatically created through your hosting, which is usually of the type: “firstname.lastname@example.org.”
Also, through your hosting control panel, you can create a new mailing list usually.
Webmail of the Hosting Account
It is the simplest way because through a simple URL usually of the type: “http://yourdomain.com/webmail.”
You will enter your username and password, and you are already inside.
How do I add my webmail email account to Gmail?
Well, I think that after everything I’ve told you, at least you will consider using Gmail.
The best thing to make a decision is to try, so you can follow the following steps to activate the management of your webmail email from Gmail.
- First of all, you have to generally open your usual Gmail Account and log in with your email and password.
- When it is done, you will see that the right top corner “settings” tools symbol clicks on it and then select “See All settings” menu will be appearing or displayed.
- In this screen, there are several tabs or menu options: General, label, Inbox, etc. Well, then you have to click “Accounts and Import.”
- On this screen, “Check mail from other accounts” and click “Add a mail account.” See the new window will open, and there are include your webmail account information “Mail or username and Passwords.”
The hosting provider provides all necessary information. You will not have those Gmail pop3 information.
Don’t hesitate to ask the hosting provider or check in this article.
Check Related Articles
- How To Create A Label In Gmail
- Solution: Configure Pop3 Email Account On Android
Ameer Murshed is a Web Content Editor at Techforguru. He loves to write, edit, and manage content for users trying to fix problems on Windows and other issues.
He actively engages in research and problem-solving techniques to consistently generate excellent web content.
Fixing various hardware or software problems on computers and others an excellent fixing any errors.
Ameer Murshed is also the fun-time IT guy. He lives in the West Chester Area and enjoys cycling. Learn more about him from his Facebook Page.