we are going to show you 9 curiosities about Pokemon X and Y that will surprise many of you.
- Pokemon X and Y have been the first generation of Pokemon that has released the same month, year, and day.
- In all previous editions, we have never been able to change the physical features of our character, but in this new title, we can do it quite simply.
- It is the first game in which the professor gives you to choose between the initials of his region and also those of the first generation: Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and Charmander.
- In this edition, the mini sprites have been updated. These are the animated graphics that you find when walking in the world within the video game. Since its introduction in Ruby and Sapphire, these had not been changed.
- Now the icons of the Pokemon types (Water, Electric, etc.) are larger and rounded.
- These two video games are currently the most purchased on Nintendo 3DS, with more than 12 million copies sold.
- This is the first title that allows you to alternate the order of the bag pockets and change the position of the game menu.
- which appears at the top of a Pokemon when it is going to mega evolve, only appears in the logo of the Japanese version. In the other versions, there is no trace of him.
- In this new installment, the cries of old Pokemon have been changed.
Have you noticed all these curiosities?
If you know any other curiosity about this new edition of Pokemon, do not hesitate to tell us.
Shah Limon is a technology editor and writer for Techforguru. Who has been writing about apps, gadgets, and the Web for more than a decade. He lives in Rangpur, Bangladesh.
Limon has also provided SEO services and graphic design.
He specializes in Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, and Linux platforms. This blog is for information about technology and to share your favorite information with you.
If you need help with your device, and other problems post it on our blog. For other matters contact me on Facebook.